Exploring You!


Qayoom Shiekh

Not sometimes, but many times, I just want to be with you, exploring you, as much as I can. You have come to me accidentally, I know, but I will never let you go. You know, opportunities do not come often. And I do not want this opportunity to go away, not even now, not even in life time.

I enjoyed you always. I began writing rhymes for you, showing my friends if I had done this amicably. Most of the times, they nodded positively. I began furnishing my relationship with you with whatever was in me.



You had come at a time, when I was a dejected lot. People had run away from me. I was left alone in the wilderness, that wilderness; I still remember where only ghostly voices peeped out.

I am very thankful to you for wrapping me in you. You gave me space to find solace and real me. I was very angry about whatever had perturbed me, you came like a shade in the extreme hotness of desert, and held me under your warm shoulders.

I have given you everything, my luxury, my time and myself. I have lost my identity, people only know me through you. I am you, you are me and we are one entity. I don’t only want to be with you, I want to be you. No matter what people say about you? You might be harsh for them, an impossible for their efforts, and a means of failure for them. Most people, I know, hate you.  However, I only live for you. I have lived you, and I want to be lived with you.

When no one stands by me, you pat me and say, “you will do it”. I may not be vocal, an introvert and shy, but your each act has given me a voice, a voice I link myself with the world.

I may not have given you back the love and care like you, but my love, I want to live your each part and embrace your holiness. There is too much unexplored between us, let us explore it for all the times to come. For exploring each other means living each other and standing by each other. My love-my writing, thanks for keeping me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts