PAIN




Will one live with the pain all his life?
Yes I can, but it will kill me every minute, every day,
My dreams will be curtailed, my destiny will be cut short,
I carry someone's hopes, you know God,

That expanse of her eyes, the curl on her lips, will they not see the breeze again?
Today, I am in supplication, asking you to heal my pain.
Tomorrow, I will have some another plan -- I will not ask you, I will not pray, I may not be your fan.
Then I would have learnt how to bear the pain; I would get used to it, and this will be part of my extant.
But God, the grudge against you will remain -- the rancour that my beloved didn't saw the flower bloom, the shower and the rain.
The pain axed the veins of the flower's very existence, the nectar, for the honey bee, remained a distant dream.
God, will you crucify the tiny being -- she will be neither alive nor dead.
But God, I will die, the suffering will alleviate. There will be no more pain, only the disdain will remain.
#Madni

Comments

Popular Posts